Programme Partnership – Delivery
Our Programme Partners are an integral part of every TechUP programme and are involved in a number of ways:
- Learner selection.
- Creating and establishing the curriculum and course material to make it relevant to the tech industry.
- Presenting and delivering training at planned teaching events.
- Networking with learners.
- Mentoring of learners during their course.
- Potential job opportunities for learners both within the Partner organisations and their extended networks.
Programme Partnership – Sponsorship
TechUP works closely with its Programme Partners to ensure the programme is targeting the right skills gaps and is training participants in the most useful skills and subjects to be job-ready on completion of the programme. However, we also need funding to secure the future of this ground-breaking programme.
The benefits to sponsors of supporting TechUP include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Positive contribution to improving diversity in tech.
- Aligning your organisation with the positive profile of the TechUP programme.
- Building a relationship with the cohort.
- Opportunity to recruit from a diverse pool of talent.
- Volunteering opportunities for your staff.
- Your business promoted as a partner of TechUP.
Sponsorship packages range from fully exclusive to a selection of tiered packages or a bespoke package that can be built to suit your needs.
Bespoke Training Programmes
The TechUP model can be applied to a range of training scenarios, so if you have a unique tech training need, contact the team to discuss how we can create a programme that meets your demand.
All sponsors and partners get first pick at recruiting from the current programme cohort. On completion of a programme additional industry recruiters are welcome to advertise vacancies to our Alumnae, the option of holding a recruitment webinar may also be available on request.
The TechUP team are now looking for new Programme Partners for the next TechUP programme. Enquire now about becoming a partner with TechUP.
We are delighted to welcome the following as confirmed Programme Partners: